Hello everyone 🙂
Hope you all are doing well.
I didn’t write anything since two weeks. It is first post of this month. Last Tuesday was skipped. It was writer’s block…
Writing after a gap seems a little bit difficult. But here we are at the Sixth week of “Writing Every Week” challenge. Sorry it is late.
Last week’s prompt was “Communication”.
We have two entries for last week…
Now it’s time for a new Prompt.
Prompt – Celebration
Here are the rules for the challenge –
- I’ll post a prompt once in a week. Most probably on Tuesday.
- You can write any genre using that prompt, just write whatever you wish to share.
- You can share more than one post but use the given prompt.
- Twist is that you can’t write in same genre twice during one week, try different genres and enjoy writing.
- Use the tag #writingeveryweek to enter the challenge.
- Don’t forget to create ping-back. If you’re not sure how to create pingback then check it out here “how to create pingback” .
- If you are not able to create ping-back or you are not a WordPress user you can also drop a link to your post in comments section below.
Does celebration needs a reason. I don’t think so … We can celebrate without any reason, we can celebrate everyday; we don’t have to wait for a special occasion for celebrations. But generally we celebrate occasionally. You can tell us what celebration means to you, how do you celebrate your special days, have you ever celebrated without any special occasion or festival. How it feels when the celebration ends. Sometimes we just don’t want it to be ended but it end. Every beginning has an end and every end is a new beginning.
You can write any genre.. a poetry or a prose, fiction or non-fiction, short story or a long story… Write anything you want to share. Suggestions are just suggestions not compulsions. Go wherever Prompt takes you.
Challenge yourself to try different genre and different writing styles. This is the motto of this challenge. Bring the writer inside you out. Explore and share…
Suggestions and feedback are most welcome.
Thank You for joining in.
Enjoy writing 😎
#writngevryweek #writing #writer
#festival #celebration #enjoyment