Hey readers 🙂
Hope you all are doing well.
It is fourth week of Writing Every Week challenge. I am not in mood to write anything but I want to write this post. It’s already too late. Sorry for the delay…
Last week’s prompt was “Stable”.
We have an entry form Sanah – Unknown future
Now it’s time for a new prompt.
Prompt – Writing
Here are the rules for the challenge –
- I’ll post a prompt once in a week. Most probably on Tuesday.
- You can write any genre using that prompt, just write whatever you wish to share.
- You can share more than one post but use the given prompt.
- Twist is that you can’t write in same genre twice during one week, try different genres and enjoy writing.
- Use the tag #writingeveryweek to enter the challenge.
- Don’t forget to create ping-back. If you’re not sure how to create pingback then check it out here “how to create pingback” .
- If you are not able to create ping-back or you are not a WordPress user you can also drop a link to your post in comments section below.
So today lets write about writing. Not feeling well so not going to write much right now…
You can write a poem or prose , fiction, micro-fiction, or you can just share why do you write, why do you start writing, when did you start blogging. Feel free to share your thoughts.
Write whatever you want to write. Suggestions are just suggestions not compulsions. Go wherever Prompt takes you.
Challenge yourself to try different genre and different writing styles. Bring the writer inside you out. Explore and share…
Suggestions and feedback are most welcome.
Thank You for joining in.
Enjoy writing 😎
#writngevryweek #writing #writer