Hello everyone 🙂
Welcome to third week of “Writing Every Week” challenge.
Last week’s prompt was “Stress”.
Now it’s time for a new prompt.
Prompt – Stable
Here are the rules for the challenge –
- I’ll post a prompt once in a week. Most probably on Tuesday.
- You can write any genre using that prompt, just write whatever you wish to share.
- You can share more than one post but use the given prompt.
- Twist is that you can’t write in same genre twice during one week, try different genres and enjoy writing.
- Use the tag #writingeveryweek to enter the challenge.
- Don’t forget to create ping-back. If you’re not sure how to create pingback then check it out here “how to create pingback” .
- If you are not able to create ping-back or you are not a WordPress user you can also drop a link to your post in comments section below.
So its time to be stable with writing. You can write how stable your life is 🙄 or it is unstable like mine 😎 Do you enjoy stability or you love being unstable at times .!!! I think stable is good but up to an extent. Too much stability can be boring 😛 But relationships should be stable :). Tell us what do you think about stability in life and relationships? I feel stability is so unstable 😈
You can write a poem or prose , fiction, micro-fiction, or you can just share an real life incident where you feel life should be stable/unstable. Feel free to share your thoughts.
Write whatever you want to write. Suggestions are just suggestions not compulsions. Go wherever Prompt takes you.
Challenge yourself to try different genre and different writing styles. Bring the writer inside you out. Explore and share…
Suggestions and feedback are most welcome.
Thank You for joining in.
#writngevryweek #writing #writer
#stable #life #stability