Hope you all are doing well. New month has started. Welcome to October 🙂 We celebrate new year but we should also celebrate every new month. New month brings something new. I am starting a new challenge named as “Writing every week”. It is all about writing.
Here are the rules for the challenge –
- I’ll post a prompt once in a week.
- You can write any genre using that prompt, just write whatever you wish to share.
- You can share more than one post but use the given prompt.
- Twist is that you can’t write in same genre twice during one week, try different genres and enjoy writing.
- Use the tag #WritingEveryWeek to enter the challenge.
- Don’t forget to create ping-back. If you’re not sure how to create pingback then check it out here “how to create pingback” .
- You can also drop a link to your post in comments section below.
Prompt – Struggle
Share your struggle story , write a poem, write a fiction or anything you wish to share.
Challenge yourself to try different genre and different writing styles. Bring the writer in you out. Explore and share…
Suggestions and feedback are most welcome.
#writngevryweek #writing #writer